Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gwen Stefani Is Pregnant

Good for her. In fact, I kinda want to shake Gavin Rossdale's hand for keeping Ms. Stefani out of the studio for some time. I don't really care though (especially after spending 5 minutes trying to make a MILF joke sound tasteful), but because this article cited her age, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Gwen Stefani is older than Mariah Carey. I mean think about it, Carey debuted back in 1990 and is currently 35 years old. No Doubt's first album didn't drop until 1992, and they didn't blow up until Tragic Kingdom, which came out in 1995, but Gwen is 36. I don't know, maybe it's just a perception thing. Maybe I'm just getting old myself, but wow. You'd at least think that in light of 15 year-long rollercoaster career, Mariah Carey was at at least 40 and that Gwen was just under 30, especially with that teeny bopper garbage she keeps putting out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

???

this shit is bananas

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home